Applied Value is currently looking to fill Summer 2012 internship positions. Dates are flexible but roughly June-August 2012. This is posted on Dartboard (Job ID #12287) as well as Thayerlink – please submit resume via Dartboard/Thayerlink or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally the candidate should be a Junior (13).
Please submit resumes by midnight end of the day Monday March 5th.
I am an ’07 Dartmouth AB Engineering, ’07 Thayer BE and am currently a Manager at Applied Value after starting since I graduated in 2007. A few great benefits of AV are the following:
- Small boutique firm with low internal bureaucracy
- Working closely to Seniors, flat organization
- Group companies: Investments in public & private companies
- Growing company with entrepreneurial opportunities and fast track career growth
- Travel intensive with biannual company Offsites (South Africa, Europe, Iceland, etc)
- Work hard, play hard mentality (Intelligent, hard-working, social consultants)
- Immediate client interaction and hands-on learning
For more information on the position please check DartBoard or Thayerlink.