Career Services is looking for a student intern to help develop our blog and strategically drive traffic to our website during Summer & Fall 2012. We are looking for a dynamic, inquisitive writer who is interested in using their writing and research skills in conjunction with technology. Intern will research career and industry-related topics and trends, recommend articles, conduct interviews, provide commentary and questions, and develop an interactive format to engage readers. See current blog at www.dartmouth.edu/~careerblog Requirements:
- Demonstrated writing and online research skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using social media and learning new technology. Prior experience with blogs is preferred but not required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with close attention to detail.
- Deadline-driven personality who likes to infuse a sense of humor in writing.
- Eagerness to learn about various careers, the career development process, internship & job search tips, and graduate & professional schools.
- Able to work 10-15 hours per week on campus during Summer & Fall 2012 Terms.
No later than midnight (11:59 PM) July 5, 2012 email a resume, brief cover letter, and original writing sample to:
Monica Wilson at Monica.Wilson@dartmouth.edu
Career Services, Dartmouth College
63 South Main Street, Suite 200
Hanover, NH 03755
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so hurry!