Social Media Internship Job Description
tarte cosmetics, an eco-friendly beauty brand, is looking for a social media intern for the Spring 2012 term.
This social media internship is a great opportunity to learn the inner workings of a beauty brand whose unique combination of natural ingredients, easy-to-use products, and fashion-forward packaging deliver professional results to the everyday woman.
tarte is looking for someone who is personable and professional as well as driven and energetic to contribute to their social media management through hands-on blogging and social experience. This is a non-paid position, there will be a lot of writing involved.
The ideal candidate is…
- An innovative and creative self-starter who is comfortable with all major social media platforms
- A resourceful and organized independent thinker who is able to create interesting, unique, and well written content
- An avid learner
- A beauty and pop culture obsessed social media maven!
- Assist with managing tarte’s presence on social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and the tarte talk blog
- Monitor activity across various social media platforms and compile analytics
- Brainstorm blogs, tweets, and social packages and programs
- Conduct research related to new media, social marketing strategy, and the competitive landscape
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong understanding of social media and socialnetworking
- Prior blogging experience
- Strong interest in the beauty industry
- Knowledge of HTML or web design BIG pluses!
The office is located directly in the fashion district and offers great learning opportunities.
Please send resume and blogging samples to Koryn@tarte.com