3. GBC Health - INTERNSHIP (Winter/Spring) (New York, NY)
4. Project Vote Smart - INTERNSHIP (Winter/Spring/Summer) (Montana)
5. Public Justice Foundation - INTERNSHIP (Winter) (Washington, DC)
6. StoryCorps - INTERNSHIP (Winter/Spring or Summer) (Brooklyn, NY)
7. Atlas Corps - INTERNSHIP (On-going basis) (Washington, DC)
8. Charter 21 - INTERNSHIP (Amherst, MA)
9. Coro Fellows Program in Public Affairs - FELLOWSHIP (2013 - 2014) (6 Cities (San Francisco, NY, LA, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, St. Louis)
10. FYSE - INTERNSHIP (Beijing, China)
11. Volunteers for Community Aid Program Nepal - (On-going basis) (Nepal)
1. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences – INTERNSHIP (Los Angeles, CA) Go behind the scenes at the organization that brings us the Oscars! Assist the Managing Director and team with researching and identifying potential new donors, processing gifts and donor correspondence, drafting proposals/grant applications, data entry, preparing funder reports, managing phones and assisting with events and projects as assigned.
2. dance anywhere – INTERNSHIP, Freelance Writer (PAID) (Nationwide - Virtual) Dance anywhere seeks interns with excellent writing and communication skills to help interview dancers, choreographers, and other artists for the blog associated with dance anywhere®. dance anywhere® is a public art performance project that invites the world to all stop and dance at the same moment in time.
3. GBC Health – INTERNSHIP (New York, NY) A coalition of more than 230 companies working to improve the health of their workforces and communities around the world, GBC Health seeks a full-time (40 hours/week) Digital & Social Media Intern for a paid position. Support GBCHealth’s social media presence, coordinate marketing efforts across platforms, track metrics and help us create our digital newsletter.
4. Project Vote Smart – INTERNSHIP (Southwest Montana) Research the voting records, backgrounds, issue positions, campaign contributions, interest group ratings, and public statements of more than 40,000 candidates and elected officials as part of your work for a non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to voter education.
5. Public Justice Foundation – INTERNSHIP (Washington, DC) Support a national non-profit public interest law firm. Train future fundraisers and event planners in the procedures and protocols for recruiting and maintaining donors and members, plan events for both current and potential members, and engage in community outreach.
6. StoryCorps – INTERNSHIP (Brooklyn, NY) Help share and preserve the stories of an inclusive range of American voices. Candidates with experience working in diverse communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
7. Atlas Corps – INTERNSHIP (Washington, DC) Atlas Corps, an international network of nonprofit leaders and organizations promoting innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address global challenges, seeks interns for our Washington, DC office near Dupont Circle to support our international exchange program. Work to support global social entrepreneurship initiatives.
8. Charter 21 – INTERNSHIP (Amherst, MA) Work with a team of communicators who work to educate, enlighten and inspire those they work with on issues ranging from global labor conditions, to childhood obesity and environmental sustainability. Energetic and active students with a passion for social entrepreneurship are sought to help with activities and tactics that support communications and outreach.
9. Coro Fellows Program in Public Affairs – FELLOWSHIP (San Francisco, NY, LA, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, St. Louis) Get introduced to all aspects of the public affairs arena through field placements, group interviews, seminars and projects, learning how to translate your ideals into action for improving your own community and beyond. Coro Fellows help college graduates learn to see the big picture - the community as a whole - and appreciate the varying perspectives that characterize our cities, states, and nation.
10. FYSE – INTERNSHIP (Beijing, China) FYSE, a non-profit that enables social entrepreneurs to achieve their utmost impact, seeks interns for their Beijing office to work in media/communication, event/program management, and social business development.
11. Volunteers for Community Aid Program Nepal – (Nepal) Help create a sustainable path to economic independence for individuals, families and communities in Nepal. Work includes developing the infrastructure and systems needed for microfinance opportunities in order to prepare the base for Sustainable Development of the communities.
For additional Non-Profit/Careers for the Common Good opportunities: http://bit.ly/VG6Fx4