- FILM: Lynda Obst Productions - Development Intern
- Digital Library at Dartmouth - POST-GRAD Internship
- LucasFilm – Internships – Singapore & Bay Area
- The ABC Studios Production Associates Program – POST-GRAD
- Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting
- Simon & Schuster’s - Associates Program (Publishing 12-18 mos.) POST-GRAD
- New England Film – Jobs & Casting Calls
- AOL Marketing – Summer Media Intern (Baltimore)
- APCO Worldwide - Healthcare Communications + Health Policy – POST-GRAD
- Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors - 1)Story Intern 2) Computer Science Intern
1. FILM: Lynda Obst Productions - Development Intern:
A film production company based at Sony Pictures. (THIS SIDE OF THE TRUTH, HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS, CONTACT, ONE FINE DAY)The Intern reception, reading, covering, development research and prep work for film and TV projects, assistant support, and light errands. Ideal candidates are team players with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, as well as excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills. Car & Laptop required, mileage reimbursed. Flexible from 2-5/days a week for this semester. Unpaid. (This internship is also available throughout the year). Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com and note "Internship Position" in the subject line. Lynda Obst Productions, Internship Coordinator, 4024 Radford Ave., Bungalow 10, Studio City, CA 91604
2. Digital Library at Dartmouth - POST-GRAD Internship 2012-13:
The Edward Connery Lathem '51 Digital Library Internship provides an opportunity for a graduating student or recent graduate of Dartmouth College to spend a year learning Digital Library production, delivery, and assessment technologies and processes. Paid, full-time internship with benefits (July 2012-June 2013). http://www.dartmouth.edu/~library/digital/digitalIntern2012.pdf DEADLINE: APRIL 9 (Mon)
3. LucasFilm – Internships – Singapore & Bay Area:
4. The ABC Studios Production Associates Program – POST-GRAD:
The program lets candidates experience many different areas of the multifaceted, corporate side of production, including: Production Management; Production Finance; Post-Production Management; Studio Crafts Management; and Production Business & Legal Affairs. http://www.productionassociatesprogram.com/ Click ‘Download Application’
* ONLY APPLY between MARCH 16-MARCH 30
5. Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting:
Screenwriters who have not earned more than $5,000 writing fictional work for film or television.Entry scripts must be the original work of one writer, or of two writers who collaborated equally. http://www.oscars.org/awards/nicholl/about/index.html DEADLINE: MAY 1
6. Simon & Schuster’s - Associates Program (Publishing 12-18 mos.) POST-GRAD:
An entry-level rotational program involving participation within one of the following areas: Adult, Children’s Publishing (including but not limited to Editorial, Publicity, Marketing, Subsidiary Rights, and Managing Editorial), Digital, or Corporate Communications. Tap into www.simonandschuster.biz/careers for an online application. Attach your resume and cover letter - should include area of interest; departments and division.
7. New England Film – Jobs & Casting Calls:
8. AOL Marketing – Summer Media Intern (Baltimore)
Support the development and execution of digital and OOH marketing campaigns effective in driving consumer adoption and the growth of AOL brands/products. Participate in the daily management of existing digital media marketing campaigns. Assist the Marketing Manager and/or Senior Marketing Manager in completing in-depth performance analysis
9. APCO Worldwide - Entry to Junior Level Healthcare Communications + Health Policy Professionals – POST GRAD
APCO Worldwide, “2011 Large Agency of the Year” and one of the 'Top Places to Work in PR' by PRNews, is seeking a entry to junior-level communications and policy professionals for its healthcare and health policy practices in Washington, D.C. The APCO team includes experienced health care specialists with diverse backgrounds who collectively give the firm a comprehensive understanding of the issues, politics and players who shape the healthcare industry and health policy. Entry to junior level individuals are responsible for supporting a range of high profile, globally recognized organizations with strategic communication campaigns, issues management and policy analysis.
10. Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors - 1)Story Intern 2) Computer Science Intern:
DEADLINE: MARCH 15 - Unpaid. 14-20 hours per week and will report directly to the Senior Deputy for Communications.
The Communications Department of Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas seeks the following:
1) STORY INTERN: Writing stories based around a specific topic, event, or issue for the Supervisor's website. Ability to write stories quickly and reliably is a must. Department is chaired by former LA Times Editor and includes former LA Times IT analyst and film, tv, and documentary producer. For a student interested in writing, public policy, journalism, and media.
*Send Resume, Cover Letter, Unofficial Transcript (Word copy from Banner) and contact information of References to Lisa Richardson (see below) via firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Richardson, Senior Deputy for Communications, Los Angeles County – Board of Supervisors, 866 HOA, 500 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA 900211 ridley-thomas.lacounty.gov