- Hachette Book Group. Editorial Assistant (ENTRY LEVEL).
- Forbes Media. Advertising Operations Coordinator (ENTRY LEVEL).
- Time Inc. Assistant to the Publisher, People Magazine. (ENTRY LEVEL)
- NBC Entertainment. Production Assistant.(ENTRY LEVEL)
- The Gersh Agency. Agent’s Assistant, Theatre.(ENTRY LEVEL)
- Fancy. Summer 2013 Business Development & Operations Intern. Paid.
- Creative Q&A: Mary Tai, Sesame Workshop (VIRTUAL EVENT). Mon, May 6, 6:30 PM EDT.
- Fusion – ABC/Univision Joint Venture: (Many positions)
- Hachette Book Group. Editorial Assistant (ENTRY LEVEL). Hachette Book Group is a leading trade publisher in the U.S. and a division of Hachette Livre, the second-largest trade and educational publisher in the world. One of their subdivisions, Little, Brown and Company, is looking for an Editorial Assistant to provide editorial and administrative support to the VP and Editorial Director. This role will focus on nonfiction titles (history, biography, current events). http://bit.ly/YQcAit
- Forbes Media. Advertising Operations Coordinator (ENTRY LEVEL). Forbes is among the most trusted resources for senior business executives, providing them the real-time reporting, uncompromising commentary, concise analysis, relevant tools, and community they need to succeed at work, profit from investing, and have fun with the rewards of winning. They are looking for a digital media enthusiast to fill an exciting role as an Advertising Operations Coordinator, who will ensure the flawless execution of Forbes’s digital media advertising campaigns. http://bit.ly/11PglFr
- Time Inc. Assistant to the Publisher, People Magazine. (ENTRY LEVEL) Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television, film, and publishing, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package, and deliver high-quality content worldwide. The Assistant to the Publisher of People will be responsible for managing the day-to-day schedule and all administrative functions of the Publisher, as well as those of the Associate Publisher of Digital Ad Sales for People.com. http://bit.ly/ZMSqWU
- NBC Entertainment. Production Assistant.(ENTRY LEVEL) NBC Universal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. They are seeking a Production Assistant to book travel accommodations, assist on set for shoots, research upcoming guest segments, coordinate interns, and perform other ad-hoc duties as outlined by the Manager. Additional responsibilities will entail reception duties, office management, and facilities and operation contact. http://bit.ly/ZqVRak
- The Gersh Agency. Agent’s Assistant, Theatre.(ENTRY LEVEL) The Gersh Agency, a bi-coastal literary and talent agency, is seeking a full-time assistant with strong industry knowledge and experience. The open position is in the Theatre department and begins immediately. In addition to basic administrative duties, this job entails contract and payment tracking, heavy phone volume, maintaining up-to-date script submission records, and some attendance at theatre events and performances. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multitask, and is eager to be an active team player in the department. http://bit.ly/12I8Xjc
- Fancy. Summer 2013 Business Development & Operations Intern. Paid. Fancy is part store, blog, magazine, and wish list. More than 4 million people around the world use Fancy to discover, collect, and buy from a crowd-curated catalog of amazing goods, wonderful places, and great stores. They are looking for an organized and energetic Business Development & Operations Intern to join their growing team. In this position, you will support various Fancy partnerships, marketing initiatives, and operational projects. http://bit.ly/10doouq
- Creative Q&A: Mary Tai, Sesame Workshop (VIRTUAL EVENT). Mon, May 6, 6:30 PM EDT. If you’ve ever wondered how children around the world get to Sesame Street, meet Mary Tai. As a Senior Producer at Sesame Workshop, Mary oversees the creative and production activities for Sesame Street co-productions in China, Indonesia, and Bangladesh, with past work on projects in Brazil, Tanzania, Kosovo, and many other countries. Hear Mary’s story of how she arrived at Sesame Workshop and ask her your questions at our next Creative Q&A, presented live, free, and straight-to-your-computer. Click here to register now: http://bit.ly/11kvfok
- Fusion – ABC/Univision Joint Venture: (Many positions) ABC News and Univision News have formed a far-reaching, multiplatform joint venture designed to inform, empower and inspire Hispanic Americans in English while providing all audiences with uncompromising coverage of current events with a unique perspective. The landmark venture capitalizes on Univision's expertise in reaching U.S. Hispanics and ABC's global news leadership to serve over 50 million Hispanics, the youngest and fastest growing demographic in the U.S. Check out the employment opportunities on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/15H79dm
For more information on careers in the Arts: http://bit.ly/11PhtZP
To make an appointment with a Career Advisor: call 603-646-2215.