- Priority Productions, Inc. (NY, NY
- The Juilliard School Professional Intern Program
- Americans for the Arts - Washington, DC.
- Art Tour Guide – HipHost Los Angeles, CA
- Nevada Museum of Art Internships
- Seattle Art Museum Internships.
- Noble Entertainment Media Inc.
- Dartmouth Alumni in Entertainment and Media (DAEMA
- Junior Designer at Borsa Wallace, Inc.
- Interested in Publishing? UPNE
1. Priority Productions, Inc. (NY, NY). Possible internships for students who are generally curious, interested in art and culture, documentary film and willing to work hard to learn. Contact Howard Weinberg, 212-222-9539, E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Websites: http://bit.ly/I5d5ld
2. The Juilliard School Professional Intern Program: It is a practical “hands-on” experience working directly with technicians and administrators in their respective fields. Check all opportunities out at: http://bit.ly/HijW7P *MAY 1 (though should apply earlier.)
3. Americans for the Arts - Washington, DC. The Americans for the Arts Internship Program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to investigate and participate in the operations of the nation’s leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America [Apply Online: http://bit.ly/JrPgE0]
4. Art Tour Guide – HipHost Los Angeles, CA HipHost is looking for motivated artist to provide art tours! http://1.usa.gov/HWtR20
5. Internships at the Nevada Museum of Art http://bit.ly/Jk7yWy Internships at the Museum are available in the Curatorial, Education, Communications, Advancement departments. Internships are open to everyone and are filled depending on the requirements of the available position(s). International students are welcome to apply for an internship; however the applicant is responsible for all visa requirements and arrangements that are needed. Applicants are welcome to apply for more than one internship at a time.
6. Seattle Art Museum Internships. Varied Deadlines. Numerous different internships available during four terms (quarters) per year. Check out the internship page at: http://bit.ly/IlcD0z
7. Noble Entertainment Media Inc. is looking for smart, reliable interns with an amazing work ethic and a sense of humor. We are a growing Management firm in Hollywood and handle a variety of entertainment and celebrity clients. Check out the listing at: http://bit.ly/I5Tpy8
8. Dartmouth Alumni in Entertainment and Media (DAEMA). DAEMA is celebrating its fifth anniversary since its founding in 2006 by Jason Hsiao & Jethro Rothe-Kushel. DAEMA has gained the strong support of the Film & Television Studies Department, the Theater Department, the Dartmouth Film Society, and the Alumni community at large. Stay in touch with the alumni: http://bit.ly/I9DRsd
9. Junior Designer at Borsa Wallace, Inc. Branding & Corporate Identity, CSS, Design, Marketing, Motion Graphics, Packaging, Product Development, Public Relations, Web Design. See posting through AIGA Design Jobs http://bit.ly/IhSm87
10. Interested in Publishing? Did you know that Dartmouth College is one of the institutions involved in the University Press of New England (UPNE) http://bit.ly/ItOjr
For more information on Careers in the Arts, check out: http://bit.ly/I5hWTi